Use Certainly in a sentence. How to use the word Certainly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Certainly. Sentence for Certainly.
Examples of Certainly in a sentence
- There was certainly a hand up there.
- Certainly ZZ TOP had this kind of feel.
- Potato chips are certainly not a good choice!
- I have certainly eaten my share of potato chips and candy bars.
- That is certainly what utility companies are positing.
- This raise will certainly come in handy Now that Christmas is approaching.
- Now that you say that, certainly Ms Tanaka wasn’t shot even once in the mock battles.
- Hardly glamorous and certainly a footnote in the best of the story, but a job I had to do, however.
- A carpenter, for instance, would certainly lose his custom if he should not perform his work faithfully and in season.
- He offered one to every five scholars, as they sat on their benches, and every boy then saw that a reward would certainly come within five of him.
- Their motive was to help their class-mate out of his difficulties; that is a good feeling, certainly.
- In future life you will certainly be unsuccessful if you fail, no matter for what reason, to discharge the duties which devolve upon you.
- A streetscape project certainly made the appearance better, even though it did nothing to help the horrid traffic situation in historic downtown Winder.
- Price performance may have been lackluster in June but industry developments certainly lifted animal spirits.
- But, above all things, remember that dullness and stupidity–and you will certainly find them in every school–are the very last things to get out of patience with.
- He is also obliged to resort to arts which are certainly not very honorable to conceal his ignorance.
- At the appointed time on the following day the subject was again brought before the school, and some plans proposed by which the resolutions now formed might be more certainly kept.