Use Celestial in a sentence. How to use the word Celestial in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Celestial. Sentence for Celestial.
Examples of Celestial in a sentence
- THREE-BODY PROBLEM, an unsolved problem in celestial mechanics.
- The giants piled Pelion upon Ossa to enable them to get up to heaven in their assault upon their celestial enemies.
- Or, if this was not the case, to learn by what other error or fault they had displeased the celestial powers, and brought upon themselves such terrible judgments.
- As the relaxation of the government of each country in the international is control, open of the celestial policy, the obstacle of the intrusive aviation industry is also reduced.
- Above this, on the highest platform of all, was a grand observatory, where the Babylonian astrologers made their celestial observations.
- A certain testimony of Moses and Elias to Christus which is now said to have been delivered upon a ‘holy mountain,’ and it is added also that Christus conversing with them was suffused with a celestial splendor, and that there was a voice from heaven proclaiming Christus to be the Son of God.
- And over the little house, and the dark woods, and the mellow pasture, and the brown-fur bossies, broke a little, wee, tiny prick-point of a star, as though some Celestial Being were peeping down whimsically to see just what the Partridge Hunter and I thought of it all.