Use Celebrated in a sentence. How to use the word Celebrated in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Celebrated. Sentence for Celebrated.
Examples of celebrated in a sentence
- Dalou returned to France a celebrated artist in 1879.
- It is celebrated in many countries of the world.
- In general, the day of a saint’s feast is celebrated on the day the saint dies.
- Valentine’s Day, also known as Valentine’s Day, is celebrated on February 14 of each year.
- In addition, the custom marks that next Monday is celebrated the Ciber Monday, another day of great discounts this time in technology.
- Other people have celebrated successful campaigns by hosting picnics in the park, a barbecue day, and even a home-made dinner party.
- About 1200 b.c. they sacked Troy, an event that was later celebrated by Homer in the Iliad.
- Xuanzang (596-664 a. d.), Chinese pilgrim and scholar, who made a celebrated trip to India in search of Buddhist scriptures.
- As every year the call is made to take care of and keep the city clean after each celebration that is celebrated, since early visitors and Serenenses took notice of the dirt left after the New Year.
- Their son George, 3d Earl and 13th Lord (1558-1605), was a scholar at Cambridge as well as a celebrated naval commander under Elizabeth I.
- She wasn’t allowed to attend my birthday parties, and I wasn’t allowed to go to hers, but we always celebrated together at school.
- Audrey Hepburn, who may be one of the most celebrated actresses of all time, is also known for her sophisticated style that perfectly matched her golden heart and her award-winning talent.
- It is still celebrated as a religious holiday in several countries, such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and has echoes in other festivities such as the Swiss National Day.