Use Cedar in a sentence. How to use the word Cedar in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cedar.
Definition of Cedar
- Cedar is the common name of cedar wood, used for several different trees that grow in different parts of the world.
Examples of Cedar in a sentence
- *** The lake is named for a dense stand of cedar on its shores.
- *** The house smelled of cedar wood and fresh enamel.
- *** The yacht is built with planks of cedar slats.
- *** Pine, cedar and spruce are evergreens.
- *** Celed their room with cedar boards.
- *** The reservoir would have submerged cedar forests and rapids that attract 10,000 tourists a year, while releasing mercury from submerged minerals.
- *** I was using scented woods: white cedar, resinous palm.
- *** There were chests of cypress and cedar, small tables with trays, silver cups, pewter jugs and jars.
- *** One in the bushes on the right, one under the cedar on the left.
- *** We use a cedar chest to store wool blankets.
- *** AROMA: nuances of cigar and cedar box complemented by notes of spices and exotic spices.
- *** If she is a wall, we will build on it a palace of silver; and if she is a door, we will bow her with cedar boards.
- *** Full-body fragrance, sends elegant aromas of red currant and cranberry, flavored with chocolate, mocha and cedar.
- *** Beautiful aromatic Emperor Cherry, blackberry and cedar on the nose, underlined with a subtle touch of lead shavings.
- *** The Footbolt presents sweet, earthy notes of blackberry and cherry, a good texture, a touch of spice box and cedar, and an easy-to-use finish without hard edges.
- *** I tore down a cedar tree, and I doubt that Solomon ever had such a tree for the construction of the temple in Jerusalem.
- *** Next to the patio of the hotel is a venerable 70-foot cedar that is said to be the Tree of Knowledge.
- *** The priest will order two clean and living birds and some cedar wood, scarlet thread and hyssop to be brought for the one who is purified.
- *** Intense red color of a ripe black cherry. Intense aromas of black pepper and clove with notes of currant, cherry, tobacco, cedar and walnut.