Use Cautious in a sentence. How to use the word Cautious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cautious. Sentence for Cautious.
Examples of cautious in a sentence
- Be always cautious about innovations and changes.
- Be very cautious how you bring in the awful sanctions of religion to assist you directly in the discipline of your school.
- Be cautious how you form an opinion even yourself on the question of the genuineness of their piety.
- “It’s a cautious story about how dangerous it is to believe that the image is the most important thing,” he said, along with admitting that he suffered a disorder with food as a teenager.
- If, however, after mature deliberation, you conclude that you have the plan of a school-book which you ought to try to mature and execute, be slow and cautious about it.
- As Cyrus saw from this that Oebares was a cautious and brave man, who placed all his hopes in him, he revealed his plan and consulted him.
- Still they pushed on, he muttering and laughing; but for all his madness, he was wise and cautious amid the dangers and hardships of the road.
- She had been very prudent and cautious during Mary’s reign, and had been very careful never to manifest any hostility to the Catholics.
- She did all these things in a somewhat covert and cautious manner, acting generally in Nero’s name, so as not to attract too much attention at first to her measures.
- As California’s attorney general, Kamala Harris was considered cautious and rarely spoke out-of-line with law enforcement culture.
- Please be cautious of the imposter phone and email scams.
- Millennials stand out as being more cautious about their personal finances during COVID-19.
- China cautious on hitting back at US companies after Huawei sanctions.
- Pothinus was more active, though not less cautious in his hostility to them.