Use Cautioned in a sentence. How to use the word Cautioned in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cautioned. Sentence for Cautioned.
Examples of cautioned in a sentence
- The dean cautioned him against being late.
- “S–sh–,” cautioned her Father.
- Then he cautioned me against the Jews.
- Having posted the men, I made a round and cautioned each to watch faithfully.
- “Say, old scout,” cautioned Gus, in a low voice, “better not tell about our job.
- The first class Epictetus cautioned against expecting too much.
- The boy takes his ball and goes out to play with it, far more effectually cautioned than he could have been by any direct admonition.
- He cautioned, however, that the station tries to be a moral educator instead of an objective news presence.
- How the warning reached me—what invisible waves of sense-perception transmitted the message—I have never known; but while I stood there, facing the splendour of the doctor’s presence, every intuition cautioned me that the time had come when I must take sides in the household.
- The recipient is particuarly cautioned to beware of a class of miscreants who infest the city of New York and advertise throughout the country the goods that he manufactures, but send nothing except rubbish.