Use Catalytic in a sentence. How to use the word Catalytic in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Catalytic. Sentence for Catalytic.
Examples of Catalytic in a sentence
- The catalytic performance was evaluated during the selective hydrogenation of acetylene to ethylene.
- The conditions of the catalytic oxidation process of acetylene to produce oxalic acid were studied.
- Normal carbon micro-spirals were obtained by a catalytic pyrolysis method with acetylene as a carbon resource and Ni as a catalyst and thiophene as a promoter.
- In the presence of catalytic amounts of samarium trichloride, acetophenone diethyl ketals reacted with acetyl chloride to give 1,3,5-triarylbenzenes in high yields.
- While studying the effect of biodiesel on a D.P.F. it was found that though the presence of sodium and potassium carbonates aided in the catalytic conversion of ash, as the diesel particulates are catalyzed, they may congregate inside the D.P.F. and so interfere with the clearances of the filter.
- The paper studies the enzyme catalytic kinetics and deactivation kinetics of nitrile hydratase in the type of free cell.