Use Cash in a sentence. How to use the word Cash in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cash. Sentence for Cash.
Examples of Cash in a sentence
- Rather than reduce its spending it maintains it, but postpones cash payments.
- Local firms have been quick off the mark to cash in on the oil boom.
- Pyramid said its cash flow remained positive in the fourth quarter.
- Financing decisions The investment in fixed assets can be financed from several sources: capital, surplus cash, loans or leasing.
- Without a paycheck, you discover the importance of cash flow, and your accountant should become your best friend.
- The accountant used cash to live it.
- The rules say that an official can now be accused of corruption if cash gifts or favors are given to relatives or a member (an affiliate) in order to obtain the influence of the official.
- It is expected that Xerox will use the cash to pay the debt of the insurance unit.
- But much of the impetus comes from the cash that Thorn paid when he sold the record company.
- With all the cash in hand, it makes more sense to buy a social media company–particularly one that shows traction and growth potential –at a premium.
- The crowdfunding platform does not allow the promoters to offer cash rewards in return for the investment made by individuals who are only allowed to offer the rewards in kind.
- Instead of offering to pay employees’ 401(k), the employers give cash payments towards their employees’ lenders.
- The shortage of cash, tools, supplies and logical reasoning do not seem to prevent people from inventing crazy solutions for their problems.
- Then his secretary—a chap he had picked up starving in London, and had trusted absolutely for years—made off with a lot of cash and securities, and that seemed the last straw in poor Duncan’s ill luck.
- In going around thus a second time, to distribute the tickets, he took a cash box with him to make change.