Use Cases in a sentence. How to use the word Cases in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Cases. Sentence for Cases.
Examples of Cases in a sentence
- Methods Seventy-six cases of cerebral otogenic abscesses were treated by aspiration simultaneously with mastoidectomy, and their efficacy was analyzed retrospectively.
- In some cases the support is derived from a pier or engaged column carried from the ground with the upper part corbeled out to meet the floor of the projecting window.
- In cases of dispute between individuals from different lineages each lineage gives full support to its own members.
- After hatching, the larvae usually build elaborate cases, which protect them from most of their enemies.
- In many cases, however, the term has been interpreted by the courts to mean simply an event occurring without one’s foresight or expectation and thus to inelude happenings that involve negligence.
- Some reports of clinical cases have shown that immature permanent teeth with periodontitis or periradicular abscesses may undergo apexogenesis after conservative treatment with endodontics.
- The application of inner – ora in the choice of surgical method of abscess crissum (a report for 218 cases).
- The uncoagulated lesion in 2 cases is an encapsulated abscess and pleural effusion.
- Methods: in 4 cases of acute radiation injury, the radiodose was calculated, the clinical manifestation, the results of the laboratory examination and the chromosomal aberration rates were compared and analyzed.
- Results: Of the 72 cases of azoospermia, 13 (18.1%) patients with the number and structural aberration of the sex chromosome were detected.
- This allows a reduction, in some cases, of the amount of data transferred, because unwanted detailed data is never sent over HTTP to the final device.
- In chronic cases, potency is usually administered every alternate day, or less frequent intervals if necessary.
- Symptoms reported by local doctors include high fever, malaise, nausea and vomiting, followed by meningitis, subcutaneous hemorrhage, toxic shock and coma in severe cases.
- In cases of high visibility and emotionally convincing, such as maternity stays, an uproar was generated.
- The result can be the roughness of the engine during acceleration, loss of power and, in some cases, stagnation.
- Two cases of power spectral intensity function are considered for the seismic acceleration in the base rock: the white noise spectrum and the white filter noise spectrum.