Use Carousing in a sentence. How to use the word Carousing in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Carousing. Sentence for Carousing.
Examples of Carousing in a sentence
- In fact, the best part about carousing house-rules is not the rule(s) itself, but the one or more random tables of possible complications.
- Here you can find the first of my carousing tables for DCC RPG.
- Each one contains a location description, an adventure hook, and a carousing table specific to that location.
- His paintings depict lively scenes of peasants carousing in crowded taverns.
- Carousing in the cocktail capital of South America.
- Carousing tables are popular among the old-style D&D crowd.
- The original idea was to substitute carousing for xp from treasure, but I also think the two work fine side by side.
- That crosses a line for me, and it’s something I’d strike before using Dave’s carousing system in my game.
- I am looking for the rules on carousing and can’t find them.
- So here’s where an issue is going to crop up both for myself and more importantly for my players – carousing.
- A character who is good at carousing.
- Carousing has been a staple of many tabletop games, including my own, for a very long time.
- The Village is a set of goofy, entertaining outcomes for carousing in villages and farming towns.
- This type of attempt to suppress the new carousing rituals rather quickly failed, since it ran against the grain of modernizing social structures.
- Carlo says it wasn’t him; he says he was out carousing with Mikey, his best friend
- Then ironically, a little ways into connection, you feel a pull of carousing emptily with wild wine eyed strangers valuable again.
- Ford chatting up Carrie Fisher in a doorway; and the carousing of everyone from New York’s Frank O’Hara to Los Angeles’s Sharon Tate.