Use Capital in a sentence. How to use the word Capital in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Capital. Sentence for Capital.
Examples of Capital in a sentence
- From 1680 to 1735 the town was the capital of the duchy of Saxe-Saalfeld.
- Missile attacks on the capital resumed at dawn.
- New York is the international capital of the musical avantgarde.
- Victory is finally within our grasp Now that the enemy has been chased from the capital.
- Capital punishment already was a rarity in this state long before Inslee arrived in Olympia.
- He moved the capital from his splendid Ottoman headquarters in Istanbul to the relative relative of Ankara.
- Byron Bay, famous not only for its position as the most easterly continental point of Australia, but also as the “alternative lifestyle” capital of Australia.
- The fact that raising capital for a new business has always been the hardest part of starting a company means that crowd funding was welcomed with open hands.
- The investment of capital of labor and the investment of corporal capital, is the main impulse that makes the economy grow.
- And the fact is that the superiority of Barcelona is such, that everything that is not a victory for the Catalan team, which seeks to link its sixth consecutive Cup title, would not only be a surprise capital, but will also enter the category of impossible.
- In 1925, following the principle of eliminating the superfluous and leaving the essentials, he designed a typographical style in which he eliminated capital letters and serifs, creating a geometric, universal source, whose digital version is called Architype Bayer.
- On May 2010, they decided to make a fundraising website that could serve as a platform which allows people to raise capital for a whole lot of varied reasons: births, medical operations, illnesses, even celebrations and so many others causes.