Use Capacity in a sentence. How to use the word Capacity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Capacity. Sentence for Capacity.
Examples of capacity in a sentence
- After all, this is one of the key ingredients to any party as it has the capacity to dictate the entire feel and mood of the party.
- I shall briefly enumerate the duties which devolve upon her in the latter capacity.
- “That depends,” said Beechnut, “upon whether your capacity consists most in your strength or your skill.”
- About the supply voltage, the frequency, the capacity factor of the fan and the motor, the specification of the coil tube, the types of humidifier, the shape and efficiency of the air filter, the gauge and the direction of the pipe, etc.
- Formal accommodation includes teaching by parables or symbols or by progressive stages graduated to the capacity of the learner.
- The seating capacity is about 12,875.
- When they are upon scientific subjects they may sometimes be illustrated by experiments, more or less imposing, according to the ingenuity of the teacher, the capacity of the older scholars to assist him in the preparations, or the means and facilities at his command.
- Most teachers forget the difference between the pupil’s capacity and their own, and they pass rapidly forward, through a difficult train of thought, in their own ordinary gait, their unfortunate followers vainly trying to keep up with them.
- As a young man he displayed a capacity in advance of his years, and clearly showed that he would undertake the most important enterprises.
- In Ecbatana he had no doubt an opportunity of comparing the simple manners, the capacity and vigour of his Persians, with the splendour of the court, and the luxurious life of the Median chiefs.
- They must have maintained that birth alone in the order could confer the capacity for so important and lofty a calling as theirs.