Use Came in a sentence. How to use the word Came in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Came. Sentence for Came.
Examples of Came in a sentence
- The nudes came back.
- But the painting classes came back.
- He came with the votes, and he will leave with the votes.
- In July1953, Cemal Plan finally came into being.
- The police came and opened fire killing two young workers.
- When peace came he moved into television production.
- The Birmingham goal came under pressure almost immediately.
- Coming across the sudden demise of your father came as shock to us…
- Inspector Banbury came up to see her, but she sent him away.
- I came to barefoot running after exhausting traditional medical treatments.
- A light came wobbling up the Banbury Road, Oxford, in the dead of night.
- Of the six titles, two each came from Japanese publishers Shueisha, Shogakukan, and Hakusensha.
- Here it came into contact with the mysteries, of which there were many varieties, among which the most notable were those of Cybele.
- I spent every night until four in the morning on my dissertation, until I came to the point when I could not write another word, not even the next letter.
- We should be proud that our Prophet came into the world with the message of Islam to change it for the better, and not for the worse, or to keep things as they are.
- If some student came up and wanted to know where to study painting, you’d want to suggest someplace, but there’s no place.
- Life was spoilt only by his own melancholy mood—”a white Melancholy”, he called it— and it came into nearly all his poems.
- Subsequently in Western writing the term Far East came to designate the mainland and insular portions of both regions.