Use Came in a sentence. How to use the word Came in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Came. Sentence for Came.
“Came” is the past tense of the verb “come.” The verb “come” refers to movement or motion towards a place or person. It can also refer to arriving at a place or event, or to happening or occurring. For example:
- He came home late last night. (movement towards home)
- She came to see me yesterday. (movement towards me)
- The food will come out of the kitchen in a few minutes. (movement towards the front of the restaurant)
- The concert is coming up soon. (an event that will occur in the future)
- Winter is coming. (an event that will happen in the future)
Examples of Came in a sentence
- I came home late last night.
- She came to visit me yesterday.
- The package came in the mail today.
- The concert came and went too quickly.
- Winter came and brought cold weather with it.
- We came up with a new plan.
- He came down with a cold.
- The idea came to me in a dream.
- The answer came to me suddenly.
- She came to the realization that she had made a mistake.
- The solution came to him in a flash of insight.
- The opportunity came at just the right time.
- The storm came out of nowhere.
- The news came as a shock.
- The cat came creeping into the room.
- The pain came and went in waves.
- The memories came flooding back.
- The train came to a stop at the station.
- The sun came up over the horizon.
- The tide came in and flooded the beach.
- The baby came early, much to our surprise.
- The band came on stage to a roar of applause.
- The guests came bearing gifts.
- The singer came out in a dazzling outfit.
- The car came to a halt at the stop sign.
- The wind came howling through the trees.
- The water came up to my knees.
- The dog came running up to me, wagging its tail.
- The thought came to me that I had forgotten something.
- The answer came quickly, much to my relief.
- The cat came running at the sound of the can opener.
- The thought came to me that I had left the stove on.
- The realization came to me that I had left my keys at the office.
- The idea came to him that he could fix the problem himself.
- The solution came to her in a moment of clarity.
- The opportunity came at just the right moment.
- The storm came on suddenly, catching us off guard.
- The news came as a complete surprise.
- The cat came sneaking into the room, looking for food.
- The pain came in intense bursts that left me gasping for air.