Use Calls in a sentence. How to use the word Calls in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Calls. Sentence for Calls.
Examples of Calls in a sentence
- She uses her secretary to refuse unwanted phone calls.
- The doctor has five calls to make this morning.
- That’s what he calls a series of tweets that show the drawings he makes with his children.
- State control of clothing has been studied for a long time as a facet of sumptuary laws, but this article deals only with those sumptuary regulations relating to “dress” and, therefore, calls them “dress laws” .
- No one calls me outside to see the ice on the birch.
- This process means, inevitably, that the code will receive different calls when it is executed under different operating systems.
- Although he calls the data for compelling animals, the associate professor of pediatrics and anesthesia at the University of Aegean.
- He then analyzed the tapes of those meetings in an acoustic laboratory at the National Zoo, prepared to study bird calls.
- They hugged silently and passionately as Citizens shuffled through the twilight darkness in their never ending calls of duty and obligation, oblivious to the Uncitizen standing in their midst.
- When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge — they were all messages of love.
- Even worse, they applaud unity with terror groups like Hamas, which calls for the destruction of Israel, he said.
- Finally, he plans to start spelling out what he calls his party’s “forward offer” long before the next election.
- Both cases have sparked protests and calls for federal prosecutors to bring civil rights charges against police.
- Civil rights leaders followed with calls for a civil rights investigation by the U.S. Justice Department.