Use Business in a sentence. How to use the word Business in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Business.
Examples of Business in a sentence
- Scope of management of the company: maritime transport, air transport, import and export of goods, transportation, international agency, business.
- Even if you have a one-person business, invite your spouse or partner, a trusted friend who knows your business and, if you can pay the hourly fees, your accountant or lawyer.
- Mr. Trump is a public accountant who moved into the software business.
- She is in business school, studying to be an accountant.
- Your accountant has advised you to close your business.
- He was using his business activities as a screen for crime.
- More and more companies use the Internet to conduct their business.
- The organization is using the event to boost business.
- In 1902 he went into business for himself, specializing in flood control, and in 1907-1909 was supervising engineer for the United States Government Drainage Investigations.
- What better way to cut an unwanted link than to disappear in a business for a couple of weeks?
- The business of sports and winter hardware is an animal different from that of sneakers and clothing.
- None of the companies involved is particularly active or burdened with debt and the beleaguered company describes the presentation as a formality that allows you to manage your entire business at once.
- Manage the insurance business of the company together with the locally appointed insurance agent.
- Great extensions of the Middle Kingdom will be practically indistinguishable from the small business enclave.
- SBA offers free advice through its Small Business Development Centers and its affiliate, SCORE.
- Emmett said in court that his luxurious lifestyle came from business he ran selling used cars and double glazing.
- Said service companies want the business of their agency and the splendid lunches and gifts are part of the course.