Use Burnous in a sentence. How to use the word Burnous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Burnous. Sentence for Burnous.
Examples of Burnous in a sentence
- In the Maghreb, the colour of the burnous is white, beige, or dark brown.
- One side of the burnous.
- A herbs and spices merchant wearing a burnous cloak, or a Jedi Master?
- A burnous is a cloak-like garment and hood woven in one piece, worn by Arabs and Moors.
- The white burnous remains part of the parade uniform of the one remaining spahi regiment of the French Army: the 1st Spahi Regiment.
- Ibn khaldun called the amazigh the people of the burnous.
- Other names for a burnous include albornoz, sbernia, sberna, and bernusso.
- The burnous became a distinctive part of the uniform of the French Army of Africa’s spahi cavalry, recruited in Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.
- We are burnous design Studios referred us burnous design is a marketing and communication company providing a strategic and creative solution.
- The picture shows a man dressed in a burnous riding a white horse.
- The kaiser’s visit to Morocco: the emperor attired in burnous and tropical helmet, to impress the Mohammedans.
- Custom made black wool burnous and caftan trimmed and hand embroidered in bordeau silk thread.
- When Dubuffet’s Arab in a burnous was acquired in 1981 it came housed in a deep red and gold scotia frame with a wide flat linen slip.
- The interior of the burnous is a wonderfully, rich lavender silk damask with exquisite floral patterns which are self-coloured and woven into the fabric.
- Which orgin does the cloak burnous, Arab or Berber?
- The Burnous is a long cloak of coarse woollen fabric with a hood, worn by men .
- North Africa is not only the Land of Sunshine; it is also the land of the burnous.