Use Burned in a sentence. How to use the word Burned in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Burned. Sentence for Burned.
Examples of Burned in a sentence
- It burned very feebly.
- Cancer cells are burned using a laser beam.
- They can be burned even with slight air supply.
- To warm themselves, they burned wood in a barrel of oxidized oil.
- Instantly all the burning desire burned in his body.
- Was a building burned by lightning in the neighborhood?
- On the first of December, the candle is lit and burned to the first line of the candle.
- The same is done every day and then the rest of the candle is burned on Christmas day.
- In many countries, even today, waste is collected on roads and burned, right where it is.
- He was condemned to death and was strangled, in Lisbon, on Oct. 18, 1739, and his body was burned.
- The Surge is a good multisport watch to track a variety of activities, plus steps, distance, calories burned, tiered floors and sleep.
- The bodies of the socially esteemed were burned, their ashes being placed in great urns, and shrines built over them.
- So Jonas came up to the fire where Rollo was standing, and pointed out to Rollo a place, over a hot part of it, where there was no smoke, because the fire under it burned clear, being nearly reduced to coals.
- Whenever he put it into the tumbler of common air, it burned on without any change; but whenever he put it into the choke damp, it immediately went out.
- The Chaldæan army levelled the walls; city, palace, and temple were burned to the ground.
- Smoke rose out of his nostrils, and a consuming fire went from his mouth; coals burned forth from him.
- There was, though I hate to confess it, a vindictive pleasure in watching it melt into the flames; and at the moment I believe I could have burned the apparition as thankfully.