Use Built in a sentence. How to use the word Built in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Built. Sentence for Built.
Examples of built in a sentence
- Mating occurs after the female’s shell is built.
- The Münzturm (“Mint Tower”) in the royal palace compound was built on a sandy foundation and had to be destroyed by the architect in 1706.
- Find an ottoman with built-in storage or a couch that can function as a sofa.
- The firm of Pell and Corbett built such traditional works as the classical civic center in Springfield, Mass., begun in 1911.
- The firm of Corbett, Harrison, and MacMurray collaborated with other firms on the design of Rockefeller Center, built between 1932 and 1940.
- When was the Aurelian Wall built?
- Who built Aurelian Walls and the history.
- During World War I, thousands of Fokker D-7 and D-8 pursuit biplanes and DR-1 triplanes were built for the German air force.
- During the Middle Ages, Aberystwyth was a fortified town that sprang up near an English castle built in 1277.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral was built mainly of granite, but wood and plaster were used in the vault to obviate the need for flying buttresses.
- The cases are built of small pebbles, sticks, pieces of bark, or grass stems.
- For a long time, an announced ruin has been built.
- Stepping out from the sliders, you will be greeted with a capacious area built for entertaining and relaxing.
- The iconic J. Lo, with more than three decades in the performing industry, built her own empire in the show business proving she can be anything, from being a blockbuster royalty to an international pop star.
- It has a swimming pool and spa, a dining terrace, and a built-in barbecue grill.
- Talking about relaxation, the marble master bath is just perfectly built for that with its free-standing deep-soaking tub, separate steam showers, and walk-in closets.