Use Building in a sentence. How to use the word Building in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Building.
Examples of Building in a sentence
- Empire focuses on one side of the Empire State Building for a period of eight hours.
- It is a favorite characteristic of German architecture where, placed at the angle of a building, it is sometimes carried up through two or three floors and covered with a roof.
- Brewing, saw-milling, boat-building, and the manufacture of biscuits, soap and submarine cables are also carried on.
- The building collapsed as an indirect result of heavy rains and storms.
- The building does not fit with the surrounding area.
- The police were instructed to patrol the building and the surrounding area.
- The exterior cladding of cedar slats, open horizontal, which further emphasizes the geometry of the building.
- Beyond the Majestic Malacca, the medieval charm of Melaka, its picturesque buildings, its picturesque shops and its 600-year-old narrow streets are perfect for exploring in a trishaw or on foot.
- In this much desired place outside the city, a picturesque building was erected.
- He had nausea in his stomach and sweat was building up on his forehead.
- A giant flying pig also projected the facade of the building at night with the accompaniment of loud grunts.
- They felt that this would impart a nice curvature to an otherwise rectangular building.
- Take a 15-story building that will adhere to a three-story structure.
- For a waning congregation that is pleased to be part of a group implanted in its own building, it is even more rare.
- Such was the impetus for the new phase of peace building in the Middle East, begun in October 1991.
- A venerable building – gray, even in the middle of the gray landscape.
- A venerable building, Drey, even in the middle of the landscape.