Use Bruise in a sentence. How to use the word Bruise in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Bruise. Sentence for Bruise.
Examples of bruise in a sentence
- Her throat ached like a bruise.
- Contusion, or bruise, of the brain may affect the nerve centers in a variety of ways; it can stop or diminish or accelerate their functions.
- No more of thy name shall be sown; there is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous.
- There was a great bruise on his ankle, made by the cork of one of the horses’ shoes.
- Why, it would bruise it all up,–hard iron knocking against the hard iron.
- If the bloodt contains less than this number, however, the person is likely to bruise and bleed easily, especially from the gums, from the sockets of extracted teeth, from the nose, and sometimes from internal organs.
- Deftly with little soft, darting touches, interrupted only by rubbing her knuckles into her own tears, she reached out and eased successively the bruise of a buckle or the dragging weight on a little cramped hip.
- TAKE a pound of morello, or Kentish cherries; bruise them in the mortar, strain them through a hair sieve, and mix the juice with a quarter of a pint of water, and the same quantity of clarified sugar, pass it through a lawn sieve, and colour it.