Use Brought in a sentence. How to use the word Brought in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Brought. Sentence for Brought.
Examples of brought in a sentence
- He was born near Nashville, Tenn., on Aug. 25, 1799, and was brought up by his uncle, Andrew Jackson.
- Often, after lavish feasts, huge cakes were brought to the banquet table.
- The office was excited by a new mathematical technique that its young director, Mei Wending, had just brought from Beijing.
- They proved unenforceable and very nearly brought revolt in Peru and New Spain (Mexico).
- Exhibitions at the Paris Salon, beginning in 1861, brought Dalou little recognition.
- ACCOMMODATION, is the process by which something is brought into adjustment with its surroundings or functions.
- Expansion brought the Abbadids face to face with the growing power of Christian Spain.
- His reputation for learning and eloquence brought him an invitation to preach at Port-Royal in Paris, a convent of Cistercian nuns known for its austere rule under Angélique Arnauld ( 1591-1661).
- He was brought up as a shepherd.
- The Austrian failure in the Italian war of 1859 and the danger of internal disintegration brought an end to the centralizing policies of Bach.
- This brought about his defeat at the Battle of the Marne and forced his retreat to the Aisne.
- Her parents brought her up very strictly, although she was gentle, quiet and very clever, reading books in many different languages.
- Although Jane was only 16, she was beheaded in front of the Tower of London, after, it is said, having seen her husband’s body being brought back from execution on Tower Hill.