Use Bridge in a sentence. How to use the word Bridge in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Bridge. Sentence for Bridge.
Examples of Bridge in a sentence
- Bridge and culvert, Duct, Bulletproof aerial deployment and LAN networks.
- A highway bridge connects it with the mainland.
- The main meiotic chromosome aberration of the CMP is the multipolar division, loose pairing, inversion, interlaced chromosome, tetravalent, unequal segregation, lagged chromosome, bridge and laggards.
- Buildings and debris are jammed against a rail bridge over the Cedar River on Saturday in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- All streets in “Camp Lindsey” were named for the 31 US deaths of “Operation Vittles”, the Berlin Air Bridge of 1948-49.
- Other close-ups include an old church in Peloponnese, a stone bridge in Ioannina, a Frankish castle in Euboea and a picturesque sunset over Lycabettus hill, Athens.
- Trade moves east across the bridge and it will not be long before the Ottoman armies move west.
- A zigzag bridge led to a small island with a pavilion in the middle of the lake.
- The instrumentation in our cramped bridge rattled gently, emitting a soft metallic sound as their bits and pieces rubbed against each other and the bulkheads.
- Trade grew following the building of the Brig o’ Balgownie across the Don to the north in 1320, and the Bridge of Dee to the south, completed in 1530. In the early 17th century, Flemish weavers founded woolen and stocking manufacture.
- They had been down to build a bridge across a small brook in a field beyond the garden.
- He had gone across the pond, to mend a bridge, which had been in part carried away by the floods made when the snow went off.
- They came at length to the bridge, where they found several workmen busily engaged in laying abutments of stone, but the carpenter himself was not there.