Use Breath in a sentence. How to use the word Breath in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Breath. Sentence for Breath.
Examples of breath in a sentence
- There was time to recover breath.
- His kiss was an assault, punitive, forcing his lips to separate, stealing his breath.
- There may be shortness of breath.
- Taking a deep breath she swept away the displays hovering before her and leaned back in the chair, closing her aching eyes and rubbing them gently.
- Commonwealth Laboratories is a state and federally licensed clinical laboratory specializing in testing for levels of methane and hydrogen in the breath.
- The “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” star was married and divorced twice, but her first wedding dress, which she wore when she and American actor Mel Ferrer exchanged “I do’s” in 1954, maybe the one that will take any whimsical bride’s breath away.
- After we had proceeded a few yards, there appeared among the crowd on the wharf a man with his trunk under his arm, out of breath, and with a most disappointed and disconsolate air.
- If all should go out together, it is probable that some would be rude and noisy, and that others would come back tardy and out of breath.
- If in his last years Amasis could take breath for a moment owing to the death of the great conqueror, the anxiety for the future soon returned with double weight.
- I remember that I had risen to close the window, and was leaning out for a breath of the mild air, when there was the sound of steps, consciously softened, in the hall outside, and Doctor Brandon’s usual knock fell on my ears.
- Not a breath stirred the daffodils, not a shadow passed over the sparkling flow of the water; yet, weak and shaken in every nerve, I sat down on the brick step of the terrace and burst into tears.