Use Break in a sentence. How to use the word Break in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Break. Sentence for Break.
Examples of break in a sentence
- They tried to break the blockade using submarines.
- We had a weekend break in New York.
- The steering wheel seems it would break off.
- The break of execution is a duty that I fear.
- You’re going to leave the clinic as soon as we break connection.
- It remained for Mr Parkhill to break through the impasse.
- This is a popular lie men tell when they want to have a break.
- It can be just beeing alone and have a break or …
- It’s like, ‘I don’t know how to break this to you but I think she’s banging your dad!’
- So, 17 states choose to give taxpayers a break on the sales tax for certain items.
- When he told her he wanted to break up, she cursed him and then burst into tears.
- Eventually, the adults break out of the cases and swim to the water’s surface, using their long legs as oars.
- Maxwell and Lorie tried to break up Nikki and Victor, but Lorie felt ashamed of what she had done.
- Editors and publishers who wish to break free from such political strongholds and regimes and find themselves supported by their readers as well.
- Badilino transforms into Vengeance and suffers a mental break, setting out to kill anyone who had done but the smallest of sins.
- First, because they break a five-month losing streak without winning, adding the second victory of the home course.
- After the break, the blue and white version was much sharper than the rival’s, without losing its consistency behind, beyond moments of doubt after Stuani’s penalty.
- Alabama state troopers swing nightsticks to break up a civil rights voting march in Selma, Alabama, on March 7, 1965.