Use Blood in a sentence. How to use the word Blood in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Blood. Sentence for Blood.
Examples of blood in a sentence
- Blood and muscle, and the wicks and unreliable human tissue.
- It will have blood, they say; blood will have blood.
- He will purify the house with the blood of the bird, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet thread.
- Unexplained blood and mucus in the stool, or alternation of diarrhea and constipation, and unexplained hematuria.
- High blood pressure is a common accompaniment of this disease.
- Compared with the general population, the occupational group had a lower average blood pressure, and the acceleration of blood pressure in the middle of life seemed to start later.
- These chylomicrons enter the blood through the lymphatic system where they impart a cloudy appearance to the serum.
- The trail of opportunities for a flutist was discarded, the despondency became unnecessary, and a grave ransom was paid with blood and treasures.
- The decrease, the movement that we can move according to the wall of the room disappears, wait for it to be cut short of clear blood or straighten with the backward movement, dead place.
- Restoration of blood supply from avascular necrosis of the femoral head with digital subtraction angiography.
- In the left kidney, extremely inside the ministry and in the middle of the moon, the adrenal gland adheres, before the middle, as a blood vessel of the posterior pancreatic, milk, the lienal music of the inferior border and of the colon.
- From his flesh they made the earth, from his blood and sweat the seas, from his bones the mountains, from his teeth the gravel and stones, from his hair the trees, from his brains the clouds, and from his skull the sky.
- It is said, too, to reduce blood pressure in warmblooded animals and is even substituted for quinine in the treatment of malaria.