Use Blind in a sentence. How to use the word Blind in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Blind. Sentence for Blind.
Examples of Blind in a sentence
- The blind man brought his hand up under his beard.
- If you had struck one of the boys in the eye, you might have made him blind.
- O God, how blind, how stupidly, sordidly blind, I have been all these years!
- Her parents were blind to her folly, but that is a common weakness of parents.
- But Lucy wasn’t the sort to blind your eyes when you first looked at her.
- In a strangely uncertain, stumbling fashion he went to the front door, and felt for the latch, as though blind.
- First, there is no double-blind, placebo-controlled study that demonstrates that thimerosal is safe.
- I win by thanking two samples of blind ingratitude, stupid to absurd!
- The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
- I will simply state one case, to illustrate what I mean by the difference between blind force and active ingenuity and enterprise in the management of school.
- The city stood on steep heights, surrounded by deep gorges, which formed natural trenches; the walls of the eastern height on which the citadel stood, Mount Zion, were so strong that the Jebusites are said to have boasted that the blind and lame were sufficient to defend them.
- At the moment it occurred to me that Hopkins must be either blind or drunk, for without hesitating in her advance, she moved on the stranger, holding the huge hickory log out in front of her.
- With tears so streaming from her eyes that she went about her purpose half blind, she found a drier place in the road, gathered pine-needles less soaked than the rest, made a bed for him there, and spread upon it the blankets that he had been carrying.