Use Blessed in a sentence. How to use the word Blessed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Blessed. Sentence for Blessed.
Examples of Blessed in a sentence
- The preacher blessed the congregation after his sermon.
- She was there all the time—every blessed minute.
- This was the blessed light that shone for her through it all.
- Amen said, and blessed them, and turned, and immediately the congregation began to sing.
- Continue scrolling to check out what the subreddit has blessed us with this time, and when you’re done, fire up our earlier posts for more heartwarming pics: April, March, February.
- The children of the poor are blessed with mothers who have this problem settled for them by the gaunt hand of necessity.
- If it is more blessed to give, as the Lord said, it is, as far as parents are concerned, quite as obligatory to receive.
- I contrived in the midst of it all to spend two Sundays with Mildred, but I remember nothing of them except the blessed wave of rest that swept over me as I lay on the grass under the elms.
- The colonel was lying on that blessed overcoat, his head in his daughter’s lap and his face quite pale.
- Now, as a mom of two little adopted kids, the movie star feels truly blessed to have her children in her life.
- This globe the archbishop blessed, and then the officer put it into Richard’s hands.
- In the same manner the sceptre was brought, and, after being blessed by means of the same ceremonies and prayers, was also put into Richard’s hands.
- The head of the family would first say, “Blessed be,” and the others would respond, “The Lord.”
- The banner, thus blessed, was forwarded to William by Lanfranc with great care.
- The standard which the pope had blessed was borne by his side by a young standard bearer, who was very proud of the honor.