Use Black in a sentence. How to use the word Black in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Black.
Examples of Black in a sentence
- My grandfather is a dapper man who wears black suits all the time.
- Small sacs filled with black spores are found at the tip of sporangiophores, and they are named sporangia.
- The hair of spider monkeys is rather long, often black or dusky, but in some species shows tints of gray, yellow, or reddish brown.
- One of a breed of black, hornless beef cattle that originated in Scotland.
- It is pure white with well-defined, preferably circular, spots of black or liver color.
- New World archaeological projects now routinely use commercially available and profitable black and white aerial photographs.
- Mary McLeod Bethune, Educator opened the first Black Girls School.
- Dad’s hero was the great black educator Booker T. Washington.
- The elliptical section cabinet is internally reinforced in bulk to eliminate unwanted internal resonance and is finished in black, dark apple or maple to complement the rest of your Q series system.
- 30/30 means a rifle with a diameter of 30 inches (7.62 mm) and a cartridge case designed to contain 30 grains (2 g) of black powder.
- The black widow spider has red-orange marks on its body.
- There are stories about the ant and a black widow spider.
- She looked horrified at the hairy black spider.
- The rare species such as the black rhinoceros, the anteater, the caracal, the serval cat, the plow wolf and the painted dog also reside in conservation.
- 1990 is a concentrated, complex and classic wine with black currant flavors and aromas of cedar and pipe tobacco.
- Soft tannins combined with cedar, berries, chocolate and black currant.
- The mouthfeel is full body with a taste of black cherries, currents and plums.
- The decoration is simple: black lacquer panels on white walls.
- Experiment with a variety of woods, including Baltic birch and black walnut.