Use best-known in a sentence. How to use the word best-known in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word best-known. Sentence for best-known.
Examples of best-known in a sentence
- Kickstarter is probably the best-known crowdfunding platform today.
- Perhaps his best-known collection is Historietter (1898).
- The following very popular hymn is perhaps the best-known of those now available in English.
- This monument, now in the forecourt of the Schloss Charlottenburg in Potsdam, is one of his best-known works and one of the best exampleş of German baroque statuary.
- His best-known work is the operetta The Chocolate Soldier.
- With the publication of New Principles of Gunnery (1742), his best-known work, he is said to have founded the science of ballistics.
- Grey published his first book, the novel Betty Zane, in 1904; his best-known historical novel is The Last of the Plainsmen (1908).
- Anthony Fokker; (1890-1939), Dutch-American aircraft designer and manufacturer, who is best-known for his World War I fighter planes and long-range transport aircraft of the 1920’s.
- His best-known experiments concern what is now known as electrostatic induction and frictional methods of conducting static electricity.
- The best-known are the bottle, or calabash, gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) and the yellow-flowered ornamental gourd (Cucurbita pepo var. ovifera).
- Aristotle assures us, in his Poetics, that the best-known myths dramatized on the Athenian stage were known to very few of the Athenian audience.
- The two best-known drugs in the study were fluoxetine, better known as Prozac, and paroxetine, sold in the United States under the name Paxil.