How to use the word Bending in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Bending.
Examples of Bending in a sentence
- Below, bending backwards is good for the circulation.
- “Wait, pal, wait!” gasped Gus, bending forward again.
- A metal brake is the tool for bending custom metal flashing and decorative trim.
- With apparent irrelevance he reached for his ivory paper-cutter and began bending it dangerously between his adept fingers.
- As a full-service fabrication company, one of our many specialties include custom metal bending for pipes, bars, beams and tubes.
- Then, patiently, little Eve Edgarton scrambled to her feet and, crossing over to her father’s table, pushed his head mechanically aside and, bending down, squinted her own eye close to his magnifying glass.
- Like the flowers my head in silence bending,…
- Then quickly a bright light poured into her face, and she swallowed very hard with her eyes for a whole minute before she could see that two men were bending over her.
- Just as the clumsy face flopped across her knees, she heard the quick swish of silk, and looked up to
see Adele Reitzen bending over her.
- “Then I really may consider us–formally engaged?” smiled George Keets, still bending low over her hand.
- If on foot, we must keep forever on the go; if in a boat, we must keep bending to the oars.
- It mattered nothing that the fierce wind raged above me; that the bending oaks echoed its heartless boast:
- And Mr. Jaffrey’s head sunk upon his breast, and his shoulders slanted forward, as if he were actually bending over the cradle of the child.
- I could see the tops of the tall trees bending under the fury of the blast, ere it came to sweep the beach.
- Bending is a process by which metal can be deformed by plastically deforming the material and changing its shape.