Use Becoming in a sentence. How to use the word Becoming in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Becoming. Sentence for Becoming.
Examples of becoming in a sentence
- As a student, she had dreamed of becoming an actress.
- She gradually surrendered her dream of becoming an actress.
- At last she realized her dream of becoming an actress.
- The two zygotes each form a boundary wall, becoming oocysts.
- Jezrael could feel her shame accumulating physical impulse inside her, becoming nauseous.
- But is this in danger of becoming false?
- Thus, in many places it is becoming a custom for the congregation to join the doxology, whether recited or sung.
- Under the impetus of the global wave of green consumption, environmental services, as a new form of services, is fast becoming the focus of the global green market.
- Gilbert Abbott â Beckett, born in London on Jan. 9, 1811, was a lawyer before becoming a writer.
- In 1917 he went to the United States, becoming keeper of Indian and Muhammadan art in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- The term adhesion is sometimes used with the same meaning as accession but more properly with the implication that the adhering state accepts the principles of the treaty without becoming a party bound by its detailed obligations and entitled to its rights.