Use Bauhaus in a sentence. How to use the word Bauhaus in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Bauhaus. Sentence for Bauhaus.
Examples of bauhaus in a sentence
- The Bauhaus is synonymous with modernity, primary colors, new conceptions of space and the form and integration of the arts.
- The Bauhaus or Staatliche Bauhaus (House of State Construction) was a school of crafts, arts, design and architecture that has been recognized worldwide for its contribution to design.
- Founded in 1919 in Weimar, Germany, the Bauhaus has three important historical periods: its first period with the direction of Walter Gropius; his second period in 1925 with his transfer to Dessau and the appointment of a new director Hannes Meyer, who would later be dismissed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe; And finally with the transfer of the school to Berlin and its imminent closure because of the fascist regime in 1933.
- The founding manifesto of the Bauhaus encouraged the return of crafts and art as a unit and link to the social sphere.
- The political sphere would always be present in the Bauhaus, gradually weakened by different positions, Gropius presents his resignation in 1928 dismissed by Hannes Meyer and later by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, who tried to exclude the Bauhaus from any political conflict by expelling to students of communist orientation.
- The Bauhaus continues to be a strong influence in educational institutions of design around the world, positions far from the dividing lines between disciplines and close to the functional.
- It took only a few years (from 1919 to 1933) for the Bauhaus (name derived from the union of the words in German “Bau”: construction and “Haus”: house) to surpass the function of any teaching center and become only in the first design school of the s.
- It was the school of crafts, design, art and architecture arising from the union of the School of Fine Arts with the School of Arts and Crafts through the architect Walter Gropius in Weimar (Germany) and officially known as the Staatliches Bauhaus (“House of Arts”). State Construction “).
- For the first time, industrial and graphic design were considered as professions since the normative bases and the academic foundations were established as we know them today (before the Bauhaus these two professions did not exist in the way they were conceived within this school).