Use Batting in a sentence. How to use the word Batting in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Batting. Sentence for Batting.
Examples of batting in a sentence
- Ed Delahanty; (1867-1903), American baseball player, who was the first man to win batting championships in both major leagues.
- While he was gone, she got a small flake of cotton batting, and also an old work-basket, from the upper shelf of her closet.
- By a most merciful dispensation of Providence her sensibilities have been wrapped in a cotton batting silence for the past twenty years.
- Then you three went off to the sandy beach and climbed up on a great huddly gray rock to watch the huge yellow sun go down all shiny and important, like a twenty-dollar gold piece in a wad of pink cotton batting.
- He was urging her now, I inferred, to stop and sort out her specimens according to some careful cotton-batting plan which he suggested.
- The chart shows batting average (AVG), on-base percentage (OBP), and slugging percentage (SLG).