Use Basis in a sentence. How to use the word Basis in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Basis.
Examples of Basis in a sentence
- We can not accept that as a basis for a decision.
- The study of the philosophy of Western engineering has reached an elementary scale, and ontological study is its basis.
- Many of the basic concepts of simple linear regression, for example, provide a good basis for understanding multiple regression, factor analysis, time series, etc.
- However, the case referred to the law of trusts, a part of the law of equity developed by the Court of the Chancellery over the centuries on the basis of justice, equity and good conscience.
- Committed to the idea that human motivation and personality can be studied on a quantitative, experimental, and mathematical basis, Raymond Cattell devoted most of his efforts to the development of tests to measure individual differences in what he calls the “primary source traits of personality.”
- However, it would be misleading to say that the courts of the United States have always used the rational basis test.
- It is this fascinating change in power that forms the basis of Hugo Vickers’ convincing article on the Waleses.
- On the basis of the multi-rigid body dynamics, the firing process of a large caliber sniper rifle was analyzed.
- The article analyzes the absurdity in the novel Slaughterhouse – Five on the basis of the text: analysis and existentialism.
- Researchers in a couple of laboratories, Xerox PARC and Stanford Research Institute (SRI), began to develop many of the ideas that would form the basis of the information revolution.
- We share child care duties on a broken basis.
- We share the care of children on a broken basis.
- On this basis, the document on the impact of the hearing, the positive impulse in the process of the legal system and the promotion of the self-development program to summarize the achievements of the legal TV program.