Use Barrel in a sentence. How to use the word Barrel in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Barrel.
Examples of Barrel in a sentence
- For a more realistic appearance, it simulated the Bokeh effect, the barrel distortion of the camera, the noise and the chromatic aberration of the lens
- The influence of the initial separations of the cartridge housing and the barrel is also discussed.
- A rotten apple ruins the entire barrel.
- An empty barrel makes more noise than a full barrel.
- A barrel swells in the middle.
- They planned to barrel the beer next Sunday.
- He pushed the barrel of the gun into the other man’s open mouth.
- Use this wad of cloth to cover the barrel.
- Life is not exactly a barrel of laughter at this time.
- I felt the gun barrel in my head.
- That’s a barrel to catch rainwater.
- The manager had us more than one barrel, or we worked on a Saturday or we lost our jobs.
- Donald found himself looking at the barrel of a gun.
- They have us in the barrel. Either we accept your terms or we lose the money.
- They threw the barrel and put it in the truck.
- That opening of the barrel must be tied at once.
- We had to scrape the barrel to get a full team, and then we lost 6-1.
- I have inclined the barrel to empty it.
- He found himself looking at the barrel of a gun.
- I took three pints of beer from the barrel.
- The price of oil had dropped to $ 21 per barrel.
- The children were invited to put their hands in the barrel for a gift.
- I took a pint of beer out of the barrel.
- This barrel can store 35 gallons of red wine.
- The man rolled the barrel in the yard.
- They are charging an exorbitant price for fixing the car, but they have exceeded the barrel because we can not do without it.