Use bankruptcy in a sentence. Sentence for bankruptcy. How to use the word bankruptcy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word bankruptcy. How to use “bankruptcy” with example sentences.
Examples of bankruptcy in a sentence
- The bankruptcy of the company was due to its inability to adequately market its products.
- Several airlines have had to declare bankruptcy since the terrorist attacks in the World Trade Center made some people afraid to fly.
- The family of the old woman faced bankruptcy due to the high cost of keeping her in the hospital for months.
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo is in a state of near bankruptcy due to years of widespread corruption at all levels of government.
- In 1971, the British luxury car manufacturer Rolls Royce filed for bankruptcy.
- The nation of Austria declared bankruptcy in February 1811.
- Fashion retailer Forever 21 has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the US.
- Bankruptcy is the legal process by which the debts of firms, individuals, and occasionally governments in financial distress are resolved.
- Although military attorneys do not practice bankruptcy law, the following discussion should provide some insight into the process.
- Bankruptcy is a legally binding debt solution that’s often used as a last resort if you cannot repay your debts in a reasonable amount of time.
- Bankruptcy is a federal legal proceeding which allows people to reduce or eliminate some or many of their debts and get a fresh financial start.
- Depending on the specifics of your business, filling for bankruptcy could provide a viable option for debt relief and a fresh financial start.
- The Board should then apply for bankruptcy with the district court where the company is registered.
- Bankruptcy is a legal process by which you may be discharged from most of your debts.
- Federal bankruptcy laws govern how companies go out of business or recover from crippling debt.