Use Bankrupt in a sentence. How to use the word Bankrupt in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Bankrupt. Sentence for Bankrupt.
Examples of bankrupt in a sentence
- Peru was bankrupt, and Lima partly in ruins.
- Some people work for a bankrupt company; Some people invest early in Rank Xerox.
- If we do not increase our sales dramatically in the next few months, we will go bankrupt.
- The company went bankrupt due to its inability to adequately promote its product.
- If you continue to spend more money than we are bringing, you will declare us bankrupt within a year.
- Looks like as if a building society had started a big stone tabernacle, and went bankrupt when the foundation was laid.
- After the company went bankrupt, the bank eliminated its assets to pay off an outstanding loan.
- Discussion question: Should the government help large corporations that are in danger of going bankrupt?
- When you make yourself bankrupt nearly all your unsecured debts are written off, which lets you make a fresh start.
- Think carefully before declaring yourself bankrupt.
- Learn what you need to do to declare yourself bankrupt.
- Companies are going bankrupt.
- Most debts are covered in bankruptcy and a debtor will not have to repay them once they are bankrupt.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s comments suggesting he would let states go bankrupt ignited a firestorm of controversy.
- You might not have any money in your pocket, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you are bankrupt.
- Here are six companies that could go bankrupt sooner rather than later.
- Investors are piling into stocks of bankrupt companies, wagering against a court process that routinely wipes out shareholders.
- What happens after you have been declared bankrupt?
- However, in some cases, going bankrupt may be the best option just to give you a clear start.