Use Balkan in a sentence. How to use the word Balkan in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Balkan. Sentence for Balkan.
Examples of Balkan in a sentence
- “S” Balkan Hot Step “, we knew that the galloping gypsy village had finally collapsed.
- The executioners were, naturally, the Balkan States.
- In the northern part of it is a vast chain of mountains called now the Balkan.
- The seeds of discord had already borne fruit upon the common ground of their Balkan exploits.
- Thus all the Balkan States were siding with Germany in the struggle against Slavism.
- The Balkan, or Mount Hæmus, as it was then called, formed the great northern frontier of Macedon and Thrace.
- One of these was the vielle, which was probably introduced into Europe through the Balkan Peninsula in the 10th century.
- The third fundamental cause of the war was the desire of the Teutonic powers to control the small nations of the Balkan peninsula.
- Surva, the International Mask Games Festival held in the city of Pernik, Bulgaria is the largest event of its kind not only in Bulgaria but also on the Balkan Peninsula.
- After attending the University of Athens, he fought in the Balkan Wars (1912).
- Serbia and Montenegro is located in southeastern Europe, bordering the Adriatic Sea, between Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is in the western central Balkan Peninsula.
- Not until the Bulgars betrayed their intentions by actual aggressions in Macedonia did he withdraw his opposition to the alliance with Servia, which ushered in the Second Balkan War and led to the Peace of Bucharest.
- So far all those responsible for the policy of Greece appeared to be unanimous in the decision not to be drawn prematurely into the European cataclysm, but to reserve her forces for the defence of the Balkan equilibrium.