Use Baffled in a sentence. How to use the word Baffled in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Baffled. Sentence for Baffled.
Examples of Baffled in a sentence
- We are entirely baffled.
- Roland was baffled by our strength of feeling.
- Shulman was baffled by the results of the survey.
- I saw the May Girl open her eyes with a new baffled sort of perplexity.
- Meanwhile, Billy seems baffled for a moment, but then closes his eyes and returns to meditation.
- She stood bewildered at the neatness with which he had baffled her, and alarmed for his safety.
- If we attempt to kill them, a tumult will be immediately raised, and the alarm given, and all our designs will thus be baffled.
- The learning and skill, however, of the Egyptians in Darius’s court were entirely baffled by the sprain.
- I was like a baffled suitor retiring from a court of justice, crushed by a hostile verdict, victorious in truth and equity, but beaten and mulcted of all his estate on some point of technical law.
- Etty’s light-hearted laugh rung out, and reminded me of my once baffled curiosity when it reached my ear from Norah’s domain.