Use Back in a sentence. How to use the word Back in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Back. Sentence for Back.
Examples of Back in a sentence
- I am eager to go back to New York.
- After the blooming, cut back your plant and repot it in good soil.
- In the spring cut back branches that are denuded or too long and at the same time repot your plant.
- He decided that the cuisine of the home state was the only way back.
- I came back because of the rain.
- Leonore walked unhurriedly to the kitchen, aware of Kruger’s eyes fixed on his back.
- The Arimaspians used to steal the gold-dust at the hottest time of day, when the griffins were underground sheltering from the sun, and then ride away on she-camels which had young foals at home and were anxious to get back to them.
- The threads of written literature also trace their course back into the past.
- Regression therapy may also involve taking a patient back to the uterus.
- Many phrases in the language go back to the first religious scriptures.
- In this paper, the flat-field polychromator (SPD-I) using a flat-level holographic concave diffraction grating corrected for aberration as a spectroscopic and optical imaging element is put back into operation.
- You can not keep using your bad back as an excuse.
- We do not attend anything of our just demands: not a jot or tilde we back down.
- Wind the film back into the cartridge before opening the camera.
- He stopped next to a man wearing a T-shirt, in addition to four legs, cartridge belt and baseball cap from back to front.
- The back of this snake is mottled.
- Do not move, there’s a spider on your back.
- I was going to ask what was going on, but Spider took him back to the dark street.
- Lack of major party support to back his right-of-center politics, which borrowed some moderate-left proposals, hindered his effectiveness.