Use Away in a sentence. How to use the word Away in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Away. Sentence for Away.
Examples of Away in a sentence
- The Argonauts chased them away in return for Phineus’ help in capturing the Golden Fleece.
- The five unions that called the indefinite strike said that up to 80 per cent of postal workers stayed away from work in some areas.
- The stories of his links with the actress had taken away the fun.
- Made a concerted effort to get away from my constant, sweet but boring boyfriend.
- Answer Use an extension microphone away from unwanted noise.
- At the surface they crawl up on plants, and after their wings expand, they fly away to mate.
- Johnston remained like an iron wall in the mountains above Dalton, a hundred miles away.
- Manufacturers of labor-intensive goods, such as clothing and toys, discover that they are no longer under pressure to move away.
- Remembering how he had stopped on the battlements of the tower the next morning, watching his knight walk away.
- A wave of nausea swept me away.
- Polly looked away, her stomach churning with nausea that could not be blamed solely by hunger or dizziness.
- When a priest arrived to administer the last rites, Mansell sent him away.
- With difficulty, she looked away from his dark and convincing gaze.
- But the second cat ran away, an early lesson of subtraction for Jack.
- Then he walked away, following a zigzag path along the border between Life and Death, wagging his tail so hard that the tip of it hit the river to a foam behind it.
- Tinbergen suggested that the zigzag shows the results of the male’s conflict between attacking the female and running away from her.
- The tigers opened the door to the iron enclosures and slipped away while the guards disinfected the cage in the Guwahati Zoo, the main city in the state of Assam.
- When we see monkeys in the zoo, where they are kept in a small place, away from the animal nature.
- At several time zones away, a nuclear submarine conducted a surprise test of two long-range ballistic missiles.