Use Aware in a sentence. How to use the word Aware in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Aware. Sentence for Aware.
Examples of Aware in a sentence
- Adolescents are very aware of fashion, especially girls.
- The negotiator himself, equally aware of the hostile forces at work, left Athens with a heart full of misgivings.
- Perhaps they were not aware to what object and end all these formidable movements on their northern frontier were tending.
- The aim is to show pupils how effective culture and also society forming the role of woman and man. By this project, pupils will be aware of social gender effects on their life from their games, clothes, occupations etc.. to their utterances, behaviours and characters.
- He was better aware than younger men of the vicissitudes and hazards of war, and was much more inclined to restrain than to urge on the youthful ambition of his nephew.
- Be aware of departmental rotation and always on time for service.
- These delays, disastrous as they seemed to be, and ominous of evil, were nevertheless attended with one good effect, of which, however, William at the time was not aware.
- I am aware that many attempt to do something else, at the same time that they are hearing a recitation, and there may perhaps be some individuals, who can succeed in this.
- He hoped to advance so rapidly to the southern coast as to surprise William before he should have fully intrenched himself in his camp, and without his being aware of his enemy’s approach.
- Still it is very probable that among so large a number some may have made a report which, they are now aware, was not perfectly fair and honest.
- I am aware that many attempt to do something else at the same time that they are hearing a recitation, and there may perhaps be some individuals who can succeed in this.
- And though you can not always avoid this loss, you ought to be aware of it, and so to shape your measures as to diminish it as much as possible.