Use Autonomous in a sentence. How to use the word Autonomous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Autonomous.
Examples of Autonomous in a sentence
- In 1997, he initiated federal legislation to annul another autonomous territory, killing a law of the Northern Territory that allows voluntary euthanasia.
- From time to time some segments may decide to move away, become more autonomous, or initiate new traditions.
- In Georgia, ethnic subdivisions have been set apart for the Ossetians in the South Ossetian Autonomous Oblast; for the Abkhaz, a North Caucasian language group related to the Circassians, and for the Adzhars, who are Muslim Georgians.
- Yin Mountains, mountain chain, China, extending in an east-west direction in the southern part of the Inner Mongolian Autonomous Region, north of Paotow, the northernmost bend of the Yellow River, and the Hotao plain.
- Rising to nearly 6,000 feet in their central portions, the Yin Mountains are one of the three major ranges on the Mongolian plateau, the others being the Great Khingan to the east and the Alashan (Holan) Mountains along the southwestern border of the autonomous region.
- Abkhaz Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, a political subdivision of the Georgian republic of the USSR.
- Our autonomous and automatic production solution that incorporates a positioner and an accumulator for unattended operation.
- Such was the situation when, in 1901, M. Venizelos suddenly conceived the idea of turning Crete into an autonomous principality.
- Just before the surrender of the Lambros Cabinet, on 10 January, the Cretan had rushed to establish another accomplished fact by liberating the island of Cerigo; but, on the Government’s protest, the Allies obliged him to undo his accomplishment; though, on the plea that the island would resent being replaced under King Constantine’s yoke, it was made temporarily autonomous.
- Thus it came to pass that not in Cyme only, the most important city of the Aeolians, but in almost all the towns of the Greeks, men were raised to power by the favour and support of the Persian satraps, who managed the public affairs, and in the place of autonomous communities came despotisms and principalities, in reality if not in name.