Use Aunt in a sentence. How to use the word Aunt in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Aunt. Sentence for Aunt.
Examples of aunt in a sentence
- My aunt wears glasses when she reads the papers.
- My aunt won an all-expenses-paid tour of Hawaii.
- My sixty-year-old aunt inherited the huge estate.
- The sister of your father or mother is your aunt.
- He’s going to visit his aunt and uncle next month.
- In addition to Chinese, my aunt can speak English.
- Isn’t this the same necklace that Aunt Clara wears?
- The woman who he thought was his aunt was a stranger.
- Aunt Isabel is generous and gave us a lot of presents.
- My aunt allowed me to park my car in her parking space.
- My aunt, who lives in Tokyo, sent me a beautiful blouse.
- My aunt has an apartment for rent for 550 dollars a month.
- I lost no time in visiting my aunt in the hospital yesterday.
- His aunt‘s apple pie was delicious and he had a second helping.
- His aunt‘s apple pie was delicious, so he had a second helping.
- My aunt had been in the hospital for a week when I visited her.
- Linda was wildly excited to learn that her aunt Nancy was coming to visit her.
- Being in some measure a stranger, she thought her aunt would not insist upon perfect obedience, and besides, in her estimation, she was too old to be treated like a child.
- During the whole morning Helen exerted herself to be mild and obliging; her conduct toward her aunt was uncommonly affectionate.
- In less than an hour she had the satisfaction of reciting her lesson perfectly; her aunt made no comments on the occasion, but assigned her the next lesson, and went on sewing.
- “Because, Aunt Henry does not feel easy about it,” said Stuyvesant.