Use Attributed in a sentence. How to use the word Attributed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Attributed. Sentence for Attributed.
Examples of attributed in a sentence
- The shortage of rice is attributed to the lack of rain.
- “Historically, we know that Napoleon had a toothache in 1816 and this was attributed to an inflammation of the mouth diagnosed as scurvy,” said evaluator Chris Albury.
- The acceleration in the decline of the manufacturing industry is attributed to the high value of the pound sterling.
- The police and the villagers unanimously attributed the forest fire to thunder and lightning.
- No mention of him after 1481 has been found.
- Beliefs of a Madonna and Child attributed to Agostino are in the Louvre, Paris, and the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Works in Siena attributed to Agostino and Agnolo, or to their famous workshop, include a number of statues in the Opera del Duomo.
- They supervised the rigid training of the Spartan youth and saw to it that all Spartans lived by the disciplinary rules attributed to Lycurgus.
- It was attributed, at different times, to several different warriors, though it is not believed in modern days that the feat was ever really performed.
- He did not believe that the anger of Proserpina was ever fully appeased; and whenever misfortunes and calamities befell him in his subsequent career, he attributed them to the displeasure of the goddess of death, who, as he believed, followed him every where, and was intent on effecting his ruin.