Use Asynchronous in a sentence. How to use the word Asynchronous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Asynchronous. Sentence for Asynchronous.
Examples of Asynchronous in a sentence
- Asynchronous communication is the relay of information with a time lag.
- In essence, asynchronous learning doesn’t hinder learners by place or time.
- Experts argue that asynchronous learning is a valuable tool, especially now.
- Asynchronous communication is characterized by a lag between sending and receiving messages.
- Asynchronous classes are just the opposite.
- Asynchronous communication is when two (or more) people can communicate without the requirement that they be “present” at the same exact moment in time.
- Successful online learning environments combine synchronous and asynchronous teaching methods.
- This codelab teaches you how to write asynchronous code using futures and the async and await keywords.
- On the other hand, asynchronous learning does not occur in real time.
- The benefits of an asynchronous e-classroom setup, beyond time and place flexibility, include the fact that students can scan, search, and re-watch lectures.
- When choosing an online learning program, schools must first decide whether to use a synchronous or asynchronous learning platform.
- When we talk about asynchronous instruction, we mean instruction that was created previously and stored digitally in the cloud.
- Asynchronous courses are made up of prebuilt course components, allowing students to complete them at the time and pace of their choosing.
- See recommended tips and strategies for faculty wanting to create a more fulfilling and interactive asynchronous online learning environment.
- Asynchronous learning provides students with a high degree of flexibility and autonomy.
- Use the basic building blocks of engaging asynchronous courses.
- In asynchronous classes the learning is self-paced (although there are deadlines
) and students do not have to be present (virtually or otherwise) at the same time.
- The hallmark of asynchronous learning activities is that students do not participate at the same time.