Use Assessment in a sentence. How to use the word Assessment in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Assessment. Sentence for Assessment.
Examples of assessment in a sentence
- The assessment of posttraumatic stress disorder related to violent crimes.
- All of these assessment tools evaluate several risk factors.
- Noted for his pioneering work in numerical educational attainment assessment.
- With self-care trends in 2018, it’s the perfect time to do a self-assessment and see how much time you spend nurturing your own needs throughout the week.
- Therefore, universities must establish the human-centred concept and present it in all aspects of moral work: moral idea, moral contents, moral aim, moral process, moral method and assessment.
- It is highly recommended that before the change will come into effect, start your migration process by applying for a skill assessment from relevant assessment body.
- Intial assessments after the Vilonia was hit again on Sunday suggested this disaster could be even worse.
- The fertility and productiveness of the soil each year were determined almost wholly by the extent of the inundation; and as the ability of the people to pay tribute depended upon their crops, the Nilometer furnished the government with a criterion by which they regulated the annual assessments of the taxes.