Use Arrival in a sentence. How to use the word Arrival in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Arrival. Sentence for Arrival.
Examples of arrival in a sentence
- I looked up the arrival time in the timetable.
- My arrival at Fort Defiance had caused all this trouble.
- At the time of Æneas’s arrival upon the coast it was an independent kingdom.
- The cairn has become popular in the United States since the arrival of the breed in 1913.
- NemoShe was told off for being late.What is the arrival time?
- She was overjoyed to hear about the arrival of the baby.
- What’s the flight’s scheduled arrival time?
- at dawn they struck out for the early arrival at Berlin.
- A computer screen shows arrival and departure times.
- An important fact is that the months before the official arrival of Christmas are full of dates that are an incentive for the Christmas campaign.
- After so much haste, she is unfitted for attending properly to the duties of the school until a considerable time after her arrival.
- Some of the ships took fire, and were burned at their moorings in the Tiber, immediately after the arrival of the expedition.
- They learned the name of the king, and also that of the city which he made his capitol. Latinus himself, at the same time, heard the tidings of the arrival of these strangers.
- The embassadors paused when they came in view of this scene, and waited until intelligence could be sent in to the monarch, informing him of their arrival.
- This diversion had kept the attention of the two from the quiet arrival of the men with the litter.
- The clouds and the misty air with the chilly damp in it betokened such an arrival.
- On their arrival they took Elizabeth to one of the palaces at Westminster, called Whitehall.