Use Aroused in a sentence. How to use the word Aroused in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Aroused. Sentence for Aroused.
Examples of Aroused in a sentence
- The Israelis have noted with concern that the revolution in Egypt created a power vacuum in the Sinai Peninsula and aroused anti-Israel sentiment in Cairo.
- Many of his reforms aroused opposition or were unsuccessful in practice.
- The appropriate role of SOEs in the economic development of a nation has historically aroused strong feelings.
- Gillard’s Lie on the Carbon tax was the most blatant act of deception by any PM in memory and it deserves the response it has aroused.
- Is she aroused yet?
- This state of mind had aroused faith in him, and he respectfully told Buddha, ” Venerable sir! It seems to me that all Fully Enlightened Buddhas of the past must have taught their disciples in the same way as you do now.
- The four right efforts, should be aroused.
- The loss of his flocks and herds, and the injury which he himself had received, aroused Æneas’s indignation and anger against the Greeks.
- The aged king was aroused to madness at this spectacle.
- Priam the king, who was at this time old and infirm, was aroused from his slumbers by the dreadful din, and immediately began to seize his armor, and to prepare himself for rushing into the fight.
- While they were seated by the altar, in attitudes of submission and suppliance, they were suddenly aroused by the rushing toward them of one of their sons, who came in, wounded and bleeding from some scene of combat, and pursued by angry and ferocious foes.
- They went out and aroused the neighboring peasantry, who very easily caught the spirit of resentment and revenge which burned in the bosoms of Tyrrheus and his sons.